You are here: Home / Remedial Ayurvedic treatments
Remedial Ayurvedic treatments
Some of the procedures used by Ayurveda:
- Širodara - harmonises the hormonal and nerve system (solves problems connected to stress, sleeping etc.)
- Herbal steam bath consists of 16 types of herbs and has favourable effects for joints and bonds.
- Abajanga - ayurvedic massage improves mainly the blood circulation, nerve system, it relieves the rheumatic pain and helps the glandular system
- Oil baths improve the function and look of the skin, relieve the pressure in muscles and help the spine
- Natural body peeling with positive effects on skin, muscles and joint, eliminate excessive perspiration and sensations of heat